• Perform a variety of technical accounting and administrative duties in the preparation, processing, and maintenance of accounting and financial records; functional areas of responsibility can include accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, capital asset/project accounting, and inventory; maintains a variety of accounting files and records; and performs related duties as assigned.
• Preparing reports in Excel; Checking accounts (banks, clients, suppliers); Support monthly accounting closures;
• Monitoring the daily transactions (incoming/outgoing);
• The position includes hands-on Bookkeeping tasks, such as classify and post documents in bookkeeping software, Preferably Xero and Primavera; Administrative work of filing, printing, and scanning; Payments of Salaries and Suppliers; Following up on outstanding incomes; .
• Deep Primavera software know-how;
• Good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel (pivot, filters), Word, Internet;
• Good English – spoken and written;
• Deep knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping processes, especially Portuguese legislation;
• Ability to handle operation deeds, insurance, companies house, legal, etc;
• Minimum professional experience of 2 years in accounting, 5 years in Bookkeeping
• Seniority Level – mid-Senior
• Independent consultant – with invoice
• Immediate admission to a fast-growing innovative company
• Weekly working hours: 40 hours
• We offer a good working environment in a young, dynamic, and cooperative team
This is not a managerial position.
We need a great accountant, able to perform mostly relying on their own talent.
If you are interested please send your CV to email@example.com with reference "FreelanceTOC"
Job position posted on November 23th 2020